Make a difference to someone's life today!
Newcross Healthcare are actively seeking Care Assistants to deliver excellent care and support to our residents living across Redruth and the surrounding local areas.
What you'll do
As a Care Assistant you will be providing outstanding care and support to our service users whilst ensuring the well being and quality of life of each individual is protected at all times.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability and experience
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your payslips, rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £14.25/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible hours - choose full or part time hours to fit your schedule
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts available
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
What makes us different?
We offer a wide range of free training courses that will enable you to learn new skills and knowledge to evolve in your caring role.
Furthermore, we have a fantastic flexible pay feature, 'Flexi Pay', which allows healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
Find your local branch
Your team will be based at Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
Is this the opportunity you've been waiting for?
Once you have submitted your application a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way