Take advantage of flexible hours, a Flexi Pay app feature and an employee 'Perks at Work' scheme.
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users living in Romford and the surrounding areas.
You will be responsible for caring for our service users and assist them with various tasks. These will vary but will include personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts across various retailers
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Skills & Training
With Newcross, you will have exclusive opportunities to develop your skill set with a comprehensive range of free training programs earned through credits as you work. Topics will include Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, Epilepsy, Dementia Care and many more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You can find your local office team at 8 Atlanta Boulevard, Romford. We're a stone's throw from Romford train station, serviced by both national rail and London Underground Services, plus we're easily accessible via bus and car.
We cover a wide area of East London and Essex, from Barking to Bishop's Stortford, over to Chelmsford and Grays.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.