Do you have a caring nature? Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals in Royston and the surrounding local areas.
Being a Carer:
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will provide outstanding care and support to our residents whilst promoting their independence and allowing them to live the life they wish to lead.
Our ideal candidate will be a kind and compassionate individual with professional manners and previous experience caring for others.
Our local branch:
Our lovely local Milton Keynes team is based on Bond Avenue, just off the A5. We supply healthcare professionals to local care establishments up to a 30 mile radius of our office.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
* Salary of up to £12.99/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Perks at Work - get access to many discounts in major UK retailers.
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
You will also get access to a unique 'same day pay' service, having the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Join us today!
Click apply, submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.