We are seeking healthcare professionals just like you to join the Newcross team!
Care Assistant Role
In this role you will deliver excellent care and support to our clients living in Rugby and the surrounding local a areas.
You will need to be a dedicated and compassionate healthcare professional who will uphold our caring philosophy.
With Newcross, you will be able to work full or part time hours, whatever it suits you better! Enjoying the security of a steady income alongside the flexibility to manage your work-life balance.
Free training programmes
Join us and have the opportunity to improve your skill set with a range of free training programmes such as Dementia Care, Basic Life Support, Medication Administration, BSL or Makaton, etc.
We will also support you if you want to study a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or a willingness to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Perks at Work
Perks at Work is available to all healthcare staff and gives them access 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops.
Unlike most UK healthcare employers, Newcross offer a service called Flexi Pay which allows our staff to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
Apply today and begin your application
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.