Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
Newcross Heatlhcare are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
We are looking for a caring professional with experience in a care environment that will provide expert support to our service users living in Loughborough, Coalville, Shepshed, Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Leicester area.
Our successful candidates will also have the chance to work Senior Care Assistant shifts if they have the qualifications and experience needed.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for providing assistance and support to our service users with their daily activities whilst helping them to handle day-to-day self-care, such as toileting and hygiene.
Take advantage of:
* Our flexible shifts, you will have the flexibility of choosing your own hours.
* Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature allows you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends.
* Perks at Work, this employee scheme gives you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
* Video calling technology to enable you to attend your interview without leaving the house!
Your benefits include:
- Salary of up to £12.47 for Care Assistant shifts, including holiday pay
- Salary of up to £15.10 for Senior Care Assistant shifts, including holiday pay
- Ongoing free training programmes, earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
This role requires:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our local branch is located in the city of Leicester in Grange Business Park, a 25-minute drive from city centre. We cover the areas between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Mowbray.
A member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.