Care Assistant - Senior HCA Shifts
You can make a positive difference to someone's life
Newcross Healthcare are searching for compassionate Care Assistants to deliver outstanding care and support to our service users within Loughborough, Coalville, Shepshed, Ashby-de-la-Zouch and the surrounds.
We also have Senior Care Assistant positions and shifts available to those with the qualifications and experience required.
What to expect in the role
As Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour for Care Assistant shifts, including holiday pay
- Salary of up to £15.10 per hour for Senior Care Assistant shifts, including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day - even on weekends and bank holidays!
Your local branch is situated in Grange Business Park, close to Narborough train station
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.