Our local Inverness branch is located at 16-18 Bank Street, just a short walk away from Inverness train station.
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life?
We are looking to expand our team of compassionate Care Assistants in the Scottish Highlands and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be required to care and support our service users with a range of important tasks. These will vary but will include personal care, clinical requirements, social activities and any additional services needed.
- Flexible hours throughout a variety of weekday, night and weekend shifts
- Perks at Work employee scheme with 30,000 discounts available in a variety of retailers
- Flexi Pay app feature allowing you to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £12.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.