Develop your skill set with us!
We are looking to expand our team of Care Assistants in the Scottish Highlands and the surrounding areas.
Why join our team?
Working with us will give you access to flexible full time and part time hours, a Perks at Work scheme with 30,000 discounts and our Flexi Pay app feature.
You will ensure that our service users receive assistance with personal care tasks, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services required.
- Salary of up to £12.30/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our local team
Our local Inverness branch is located at 16-18 Bank Street, just a short walk away from Inverness train station.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!