Care Assistant - Support Worker
Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare are looking for qualified Care Assistants and Support Workers to deliver excellent care and support to our users living in Dumfries and the Galloway area.
Our Hamilton branch is based in Hamilton Business Park, near Hamilton College and Hamilton Retail Park.
In this position you will be playing an essential role in enabling our residents to have independent lives and supporting them with the development of their daily activities and tasks.
* You will have access to a variety of over 200 training courses that will allow you gain new knowledge and evolve in your role.
* Flexi Pay- With this service you can choose when you want to be paid. Submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift within a matter of hours, (includes weekends and bank holidays).
*Our Perks at Work scheme will provide with 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street shops.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
What can we offer you?
- Salary up to £12.37/hr for Healthcare Assistants (Paid weekly including holiday pay)
- Salary up to £13.60/hr for Support Workers (Paid weekly including holiday pay)
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Apply today if this sounds good!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.