Care Assistant - Support Worker
We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Rewarding for you!
- Salary of up to £12.13/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Flexibility of choosing your own hours, a variety of training programs and Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature.
- Perks at Work, take advantage of our 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Newcross Healthcare are searching for talented Care Assistants and Support Workers to work in Dumfries and the Galloway area.
You must be a compassionate healthcare professional who will promote the dignity and independence of our service users.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Your local branch is based in Hamilton Business Park, just off Bothwell Road, located near Hamilton College and Hamilton Retail Park. Hamilton West train station is a 10 minute walk from the office.
Apply today if this sounds good!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.