Care Assistant: Senior HCA Shifts
At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes, do not hesitate and apply for this role!
We are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants and Senior Care Assistants to provide person-centred care and support to our service users in Hamilton, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Blantyre and the surrounding local areas of South Lanarkshire.
As a Newcross Carer you will be responsible for offering professional support to our service users and helping them with social activities, clinical requirements and any other services that will allow them to have a happy and an independent life.
With this role you will benefit from:
- A permanent contract with the option of flexible hours and weekly pay
- Flexi Pay - Our Newcross employees have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at work - Enjoy our 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
We also offer:
Salary of up to £13.33/hr for Senior Healthcare Assistant shifts (Paid weekly including holiday pay)
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
And we require:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- SVQ3 in Health and Social Care with medication certificate to take Senior HCA shifts
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
Your new branch will be located in Hamilton town centre, a short walk away from the local train station. Hamilton is home to Chatelherault Country Park - the hunting lodge of the previous Dukes of Hamilton.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.