We are looking for an individual with a true passion for person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare is searching for compassionate healthcare professionals in South Tyneside and the local area.
If you are a Care Assistant looking for a new opportunity and feel like you'd be interested in working for Newcross Healthcare, one of Britain's leading providers of care, then keep reading!
Your new role
As a Carer you will be responsible for providing support to our elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with a variety of personal, social and clinical activities.
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Our local team is based in Newcastle, you will find it at 156 Sandyford Road near the university in city centre. We cover areas as far north as Ashington and Carlisle in the west.
- Salary of up to £11.62/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexible hours across weekdays, nights and weekend shifts!
Our healthcare staff also enjoy our 'same day pay' app feature which allows them access to 50% of their wages. If you feel like you might benefit from this, why not apply to one of our healthcare positions today?
Apply today and begin your application
Once you have submitted your application and a member of our lovely recruitment team will contact you.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.