Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare is recruiting Care Assistants and we offer these advantages!
* Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, you will have access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 retailers!
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
* Our Flexi Pay feature will give you the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
* We give you the chance to do your interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
We are looking for caring and talented Care Assistants who will provide our clients with excellent care and support across Southwold, Saxmundham and Aldeburgh. Our ideal candidate will provide companionship to clients and help handle day-to-day self-care.
The right to live and work in the UK
At least 3 months' previous care experience
Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Our Ipswich branch provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.