Do you want to join a friendly and welcoming team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to care for our service users in St Austell, Bodmin, Lostwithiel, St Stephens and the surrounds.
Our Care Assistants work hard to ensure that our service users receive excellent care in line with their personal care plans. You will be providing assistance with tasks designed to encourage the independence of our service users such as personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Why join our team?
- Flexible full and part time hours across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
- Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your disposal!
- Salary of up to £13.97/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Our Truro branch is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!