Join us assisting service users across Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surrounding towns.
Your new position
A Care Assistant is responsible for providing personal care and support to our residents, aiding them with clinical requirements, helping them with personal care and assisting them with social activities and any other services that will enable our lclients to live their daily lives as they choose.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Team & Opportunities
Once you start working with Newcross you will have the chance to expand your skill set with our range of free training courses that you will be able to earn through credits.
You will be joining our Aberdeen branch which is a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
Our many benefits
* Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
With Flexi Pay you'll have the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
With our video calling technology, you won't have to travel to an interview instead you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.