Become an invaluable member of our care team
Newcross Healthcare is looking for qualifed Healthcare Assistants to fill our role(s) in Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surrounding local areas. Earn up to £13.15 and make the most of our flexible work rotas and Flexi Pay, which enables you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts!
- Salary of up to £13.15/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
As Newcross Care Assistant you will be providing life-enhancing care and support to our patients, offering assistance during their daily activities and helping them with their clinical and personal needs.
You will do as much as you can to ensure the service users in their care are leading a full and happy life.
Our Aberdeen branch - our first office in the North of Scotland, is located in Union Street. We are a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus. We cover areas throughout north and south Aberdeenshire.
Apply now to find out more!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!