Do you have the skills and experience for our new role?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking competent Care Assistants to deliver high-quality care and support to our service users in Stonehaven, Banchory, Laurencekirk and the surrounds.
Working as Care Assistant...
You will be assisting our residents with personal care tasks such as washing, personal hygiene or dressing, providing them with personal care and promoting their dignity at all times.
* Excellent training that will enable you to broaden your skill set and progress in your career journey with us.
* Flexibility to choose your own hours whilst having a permanent contract with guaranteed hours.
* Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, will allow you to access up to 50% of your pay the same day as you complete a shift, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What do I need?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
The local branch
Our successful candidates will join our Aberdeen branch which is a short 10-minute walk away from the train station for your convenience but we are also reachable by car or bus.
* Salary of up to £13.41/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
* Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please give us a call on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.