Do you take pride in providing outstanding care to others?
Newcross Healthcare are searching talented Care Assistants to deliver expert care and support to our service users in Stratford-upon Avon, Alcester and the surrounding area.
As a Care Assistant you will be encouraging and supporting clients in their day-to-day lives, enabling them to live more fulfilling lives and promoting their independence and dignity.
This role will include a range of tasks such as personal care, domestic tasks and general activities that allow that individual to live their life in the way they choose.
Enjoy our flexible hours and Flexi Pay:
We offer flexible full and part time hours, providing our employees the flexibility to manage your work-life schedule.
- Flexi Pay will allow you to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
The team you will be part of:
You will be working within our Coventry branch which is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Benefit from our wide range of free training programmes that will allow you to progress in your career. You could choose between: Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and many more.
Our employees have also the chance to study towards a range of National vocational qualifications NVQ/SVQ.
- Salary of up to £12.47/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free Criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 'Perks at Work' scheme which gives you discounts in major UK retailers.
- Ongoing training and development available free through credits earned as you work
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance made up of lead nurses.
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader.
Join our fantastic team!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.