If you have previous experience of working in a Personal Care, Care Assistant or Support Worker role...
This could be the perfect position for you!
Newcross Healthcare are searching talented Care Assistants to deliver expert care and support to our service users in Stratford-upon Avon, Alcester and the surrounding area.
At Newcross we know how important is to have a flexible schedule!
Our healthcare staff can choose working full or part time hours, having the security of a permanent job with guaranteed hours and a local line manager.
We have a range of shifts available from long days and nights, to evenings and weekends!
What do you need for this role?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
As a Care Assistant you will have many responsibilities such as personal care, aiding with clinical needs, helping with social activities and, basically, offering companionship to our service users during their daily routines.
You will also have the opportunity to improve your skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. We deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
Why should you join Newcross?
- Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call!
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Are you interested?
Then apply today!
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport.