Join an exciting new care team today!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking competent Care Assistants to provide high-quality care and support to our service users in Stratford-upon Avon, Alcester and the surrounding area.
Why apply today?
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
* Salary of up to £12.23/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
* 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
* Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
NewcrossHealthcare is changing lives with our new HealthForceGo® app feature, Flexi Pay. Flexi Pay allows over 7500 healthcare staff to receive an advance of up to 50% of money earned during completed shifts, if they so wish. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Successful candidates will have the chance to improve their skills with a range of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work. These include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care and more.
What do you need for this role
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 3 years
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months or are willing to enrol on a practical Moving and Handling course with Newcross.
- You will need access to a Smartphone, iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later), with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app.
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable with many packages of care having agreed mileage payments
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Our Coventry branch is based in the Cobalt Centre on Middlemarch Business Park near the Airport. We cover a wide range of areas in the West Midlands such as Solihull, Nuneaton, Rugby and Stratford-upon-Avon.