Looking to improve and advance in your career?
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting Care Assistants to provide expert care and support across Sudbury and the surrounding towns.
Newcross Care Assistants are responsible for helping our service users with their life activities, clinical needs and personal care whilst enabling them to live as independently as possible in line with their personalised care plan.
What can we offer you?
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Permanent contract with weekly pay and flexible hours
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Free ongoing training and development
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
Benefit from our Flexi Pay feature:
As a Newcross healthcare worker you will have the option to request an advance against your completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after you've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
What do we ask for?
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will find our branch in Ipswich Town Centre. We provide first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Click apply and once you have submitted your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.