We are looking for carers like you to join our team!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants and Support Workers to care for our service users living in Thetford, Diss, Eye and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive high-quality care and support at all times in line with their personal care plans. You will assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
As a Support Worker, you will provide person-centred care to our service users with a variety of important daily living tasks. These will include personal care, clinical requirements, social integration activities and any additional services required.
Working with Newcross enables healthcare staff to access an advance of up to 50% of the value of your shift within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Why join our team?
- Flexible hours with the option to work weekend, night and weekend shifts to suit you
- Up to 30,000 discounts to choose from in various high street retailers in the UK
- Training programs all accessed through credits as you work
Our team works tirelessly to provide the region with the highest quality of healthcare professionals to assist those in need of outstanding care and support.
Our Ipswich branch is based at Crown House in Crown Street, just a short distance from Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smartphone/device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or working in a supporting role you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay for HCA shifts
- Salary of up to £12.96/hr including holiday pay for SW shifts
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.
Apply now and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.