Care Assistant - Support Worker
Do you want to be a valuable new addition to our team?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants and Support Workers to care for our users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Warrington.
Working as Care Assistant..
You will be helping our service users with personal care, social activities and clinical needs, assisting them with any other additional services that will allow them to live their daily lives as independently as possible.
Our applicants have now access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
- Salary of up to £13.72/hr for senior shifts, or up to £12.47 for HCA shifts paid weekly including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekends
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Have you heard of Flexi Pay?
We are the first healthcare provider in the UK which allows staff access to 'same day pay' via our app feature HealthForceGo. If you think you'd benefit from Flexi Pay, great news! We're hiring in your area.
There could be also opportunities to study a range of free training programmes, all provided by Newcross earned through credits as you work, these include Basic Life Support, BSL or Makaton, Medication Administration, Dementia Care plus more.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
You will find your local branch in Chester, at 17 - 19 Boughton, just off of the A51, just a 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct.
Our Chester branch covers the wider Cheshire area and parts of Northern Wales, from Holywell and Wrexham, to Crewe and Northwich.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.