If you have previous experience of working as a Care Assistant -
then we could have the role just for you!
What you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a Smart device, with internet access to manage your rota via our homecare app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable but not essential
Tavistock, Callington, Launceston
In this role, you'll assist elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with the activities of everyday living. You'll provide support and companionship to clients and help clients handle day-to-day self-care.
* Salary of up to £13.83/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Flexi Pay! Typically, most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with this new service, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts!
Located on the south Devon coast, Newcross Healthcare's Plymouth branch allows Newcross Healthcare to provide the South Devon and North Cornwall region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!