Join us and benefit from a wide range of exclusives!
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, you will have the opportunity to improve the quality of our clients lives in Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington and Thanet.
In this role, you will be a dedicated professional promoting the well-being and quality of life of each patient you care for and your responsibilities will include:
- Helping our service users with personal care and their daily activities
- Promote independent, dignified and happy living in line with their specific care plans
- Be naturally compassionate and caring
- Assisting our service users with their social activities and providing them with physical and mental stimulation
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum of 3 months previous care experience in a similar role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the past 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexi Pay - 'same day pay' via our app
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme with over 30,000 discounts at UK retailers
- 24 hour clinical support with a dedicated central team
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within the field
Your Local Branch
Our friendly Canterbury team is situated on Station Road East in the city centre, just a short distance from the train station and also the historic Canterbury Cathedral.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We now interview via video call, making the interview process much easier and enjoyable. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.