Newcross Healthcare is looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals and you could be next to join us!
We are looking for candidates that have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
The succesful carers will have responsibilities such as:
* Deliver excellent care across Margate, Ramsgate, Broadstairs, Birchington and Thanet.
* Help our patients during their daily activities
* Promote the dignity and independence of our service users.
* Uphold our caring philosophy, always with a person-centred focus
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home!
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff.
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexi Pay! Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
You will be part of our Canterbury branch which is based on Station Road East in Canterbury city centre, just across the road from Canterbury East train station and a short distance from Canterbury Christ Church University.
Click the button to apply!
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.