Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
We are looking to expand our talented team of healthcare professionals in Thanet.
- Shifts to fit in around you - choose full or part time hours for day or night shifts!
- With the new new Flexi Pay feature of our app you're able to digitally sign your timesheets and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the same day (includes weekends and bank holidays).
- We offer our a range of optional eduational training programmes to broaden your skill set! Each month we deliver between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants.
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS/PVG) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- We offer an employee perks scheme which will enable you to take advantage of 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers
Our healthcare staff take pride in providing invaluable services to those in need of care. Some of your duties may involve providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable them to live a full and dignified life.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.