At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
Newcross Healthcare are searching for experienced Care Assistants to deliver care and support to our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Trowbridge!
What to expect in your role?
We are looking for dedicated and caring healthcare professionals who will uphold our Philosophy of Care promoting the dignity and independence of our service users.
Our successful candidates will have access to our Perks at Work scheme which provides 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Bath's Newcross branch
Our Bath branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. The branch is located a short distance away from the city centre.
Learn with us
Newcross provide every month between 150 and 200 courses to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistantsso they can broaden their skill set and evolve in their role.
Why apply today?
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed.
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shift
With our Flexi Pay app feature you will be able to decide when you get paid. All you will need to do is submitting your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)