Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to fill a Care Assistant role, to work in and around Trowbridge and the surrounding areas.
What to expect in your role?
As a Carer you will be delivering person-centred care and support to our residents whilst protecting their dignity and well-being and promoting their happiness at all times.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a new feature app that allows our healthcare staff to decide when they want to be paid. All they need to do is submitting their timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of their shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.63/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
Perks at Work, 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers.
- Flexible shifts available across weekdays, nights and weekends
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Meet our lovely team:
You will be part of our Bath branch which provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region. The branch is located a short distance away from the city centre.
Apply now to find out more!
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.