Become a carer with an exciting new team!
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering outstanding care and support to our service users living in Truro, Cambourne, Redruth and within the local surroundings.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks may include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
Perks you will receive
- Salary of up to £14.25 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your schedule
- Perks at Work scheme with access to many discounts from the high street
- Recommend a Friend scheme to earn up to £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Newcross will also help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo®
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- You will need to have access to a smart phone or device to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our branch is located in Lemon Street, just a 2 minute walk from Truro Cathedral and only a short distance from Truro train station.
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way