Our Truro branch is based on historic Lemon Street close to the city centre and just a short walk from Truro train station.
Do you want to develop your skill set?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking Care Assistants to work full or part time hours in Truro, Cambourne, Redruth and the surrounds.
Take advantage of our flexible hours, our Flexi Pay feature and our Perks at Work scheme!
Our Care Assistants ensure that service users receive support and assistance with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
- Salary of up to £13.97/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Full time and part time hours across weekday/night and weekends!
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Flexi Pay - Receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day by simply submitting your timesheets by 5pm (includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts at your fingertips!
Begin your journey with us today!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
We've recently introduced video interviewing, as applicants are finding it more relaxing and more enjoyable. Rather than having to travel to an interview, you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home.