At Newcross we value trust, empathy and expertise, do you?
If the answer is yes then we want you!
We are actively seeking committed and talented Care Assistants to deliver exceptional care and support across Newcastle, Gateshead, Tynemouth, Wallsend, Jarrow, Low Fell, Tyneside, Tyne and Wear and the surrounds.
The caring role
As a Newcross Care Assistant you will be involved in ensuring all those in your care receive excellent care and support.
Our successful candidates will be confident in their ability to provide person-centred care that protects the dignity of our patients in line with their personalised care plan.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Would you benefit from same day pay?
With our Flexi Pay service, you can draw down on your wages before payday. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £11.62/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work, get access to 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- An employee perks scheme with 30,000 discounts at 80 high street retailers
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!
Our local branch is located in Newcastle, based at 156 Sandyford Road near the university in city centre. We cover areas as far north as Ashington and Carlisle in the west.
Apply now to find out more!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.