Care Assistant - Weekends
What you'll do as a Newcross carer
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Healthcare Assistants to fill our weekend care role(s) to our service users living in Saltash, Plymouth and the surrounds.
- Flexible full and part time hours available across weekday/night and weekend shifts to suit!
- Benefit from our flexible pay feature Flexi Pay; submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
* Salary of up to £13.83/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff
Our Care Assistants are responsible for providing personal care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Located on the south Devon coast, Newcross Healthcare's Plymouth branch allows Newcross Healthcare to provide the South Devon and North Cornwall region with qualified nurses, care workers and care assistants.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!