Become an invaluable member of our care team
Our friendly Yeovil branch are situated at Telstar House, Mead Avenue - just off the A3088
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our service users within Weymouth and the surrounding local areas.
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks could include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling our service users to live their daily lives as they choose. You will be playing an important role in enabling our service users to live fulfilling lives, engaging in their favourite activities and interacting with their families, visitors and other residents.
If you have a NVQ2 in Health and Social Care, or currently work in a supporting role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
What you will need
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart phone or device to access your rotas, payslips and timesheets on our mobile app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Interview via video call - a more convenient and relaxing way to be interviewed
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
You'll also benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
Apply now to find out more!
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way