Providing care and support to others
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting for dedicated Care Assistants to provide care and support in Wirral, Liverpool and the local surrounding areas.
In This Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be assisting elderly, recovering, or disabled clients with the activities of everyday living and will provide outstanding care, support and companionship to clients and aid them handling day-to-day self-care, such as toileting and hygiene.
Our ideal applicant will be compassionate, positive and ready for the occasional challenge.
- Salary of up to £12.03 per hour including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts at the high street retailers
- Interview via video call! This way you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
At Newcross, you will also be able to benefit from the flexibility of choosing your own hours, a variety of training programmes and Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature.
We require you to have:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your timesheets and rotas on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
If you are unable to apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.