Are you looking to enhance your care career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking for dedicated and experienced Care Assistants to join our team of healthcare professionals in Witham and the surrounding local areas.
Working at Newcross
At Newcross you can choose to work full or part time hours to suit you, ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
Additionally, you can benefit from our Flexi Pay feature, where you can get up to 50% of the value of your shift on the same day via our app HealthForceGo®
We also provide a free uniform and DBS check when you join with us, and provide various training programmes for you to develop your skills and further your career.
You can also benefit from the following perks:
- Salary of up to £11.78 per hour including holiday pay
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Perks at work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK high street stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your rotas, timesheets and payslips
Your New Role
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing assistance to our service users with their personal daily care, clinical needs and any further services required to enable them to live with confidence, independence and dignity.
The ideal candidate will be naturally kind, compassionate with a positive attitude.
Extensive previous experience in housekeeping tasks and caring for others will strengthen your application.
What you'll need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Previous experience for at least 3 months in a similar care role or environment
- Referees that can attest to your employment for the past 3 years
- A Moving and Handling course certificate (or you are willing to enrol and complete course)
- You will also need a Smart device: iPhone (5s or later), iPad or iPod touch compatible with IOS 8.0 (or later) or Android device with a 4.3 operating system (or later) with internet access to manage your timesheets, online rota and payslips
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Your New Team
Join our friendly Colchester branch, located in Crouch Street - just a short distance from the train station and Colchester castle.
Apply today to join Newcross Healthcare and help others in need of care.
We can interview via video calling to suit your schedule.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881 and our team will assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.