Are you looking to enhance your care career?
Newcross Healthcare are looking to expand our team of healthcare professionals in Witham and the surrounding area.
You'll be working as...
A dedicated Care Assistant who provides excellent care to our service users, supporting them with their clinical needs and personal requirements whilst giving them companionship during their day to day.
- Salary of up to £11.55/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and Smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team
- Perks at Work, available to all healthcare staff. Take advantage of 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
- Free DBS and uniform when you join our amazing team.
You will part of our lovely team located in Britain's oldest recorded town, Colchester. We are a short walk from the local castle and Colchester Town train station, easily accessible from the surrounding areas.
Newcross offer Flexi Pay!
Most UK healthcare workers are paid weekly or monthly but with our new feature, they have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Learn with us
You will be able to grow your career thanks to our 150 and 200 Newcross courses delivered to over 1,000 Nurses and Healthcare Assistants. All led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 3 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to submit your timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881.. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Interview via video call! Talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview!