Providing care and support around Woodbridge
Newcross Healthcare are recruiting committed Care Assistants to care for our users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes in Woodbridge and the surrounds.
As a Care Assistant you will have daily responsibilities such caring, supporting and providing information to our service users and their loved ones.
Why do healthcare professionals choose Newcross as an employer?
* Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work, get access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 retailers!
* Flexible full and part time hours available across weekdays, nights and weekend
Our Ipswich team
Our Ipswich branch is located in Ipswich Town Centre and provides first class HCA's, Nurses and Support Workers across the County of Suffolk.
What will I learn?
With us, you'll have access to hundreds of office-based and clinical courses, expand your skill set and progress in your career journey with us.
Our new flexible pay feature
This feature will allow you to decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Apply and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.