Do you have a passion for care?
Newcross Healthcare are seeking experienced Care Assistants to join us in providing outstanding care and support to our service users living in Woodbridge and the local surroundings.
Our branch is based in Crown Street, just a short distance from Ipswich Hospital and Ipswich train station.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing person-centred care and support to our service users, helping with clinical requirements, social activities and any other additional services that will enable dignified and independent living.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
What you will need to succeed
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role in the UK
- A certificate confirming your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross programme)
- You will need access to a smart device to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app HealthForceGo
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
- Salary of up to £11.78/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Interview via video call - you can talk to us from the comfort of your own home without having to travel to an interview
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
Newcross will help in your career progression, offering over 200 training programmes to ensure that you always have the opportunity to evolve in your role, learn new skills and progress even further.
Furthermore, we've launched our exciting new flexible pay scheme, 'Flexi Pay', which enables our healthcare staff to access 'same day pay' via our innovative app HealthForceGo.
Apply today to find out more!
If you are unable to apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.