Care Assistant - Support Worker
Ongoing training and support, same day pay and flexible hours!
Newcross Healthcare is looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants & Support Workers to provide excellent care to our service users in Wrexham and surrounding areas. Take advantage of our flexible work rotas and earn up to £13.72/hr.
Our Chester branch is located at 17 - 19 Boughton, just a 7 minute walk from Chester train station and a few minutes from the Grosvenor precinct.
The caring role
Our succesful candidates will be dedicated and compassionate professionals who are ready for the occasional challenge and who promote the dignity and independence of our service users.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Training for you!
Newcross is one of the UK's leading providers of specialist clinical training. Our healthcare staff have the opportunity to study free training course which are led by our dedicated in-house clinical trainers and supported by a network of individually selected local partners.
Our fantastic benefits
* Salary of up to £13.72/hr for senior shifts, or up to £12.47 for HCA shifts paid weekly including holiday pay
* Agreed mileage payments for most clients
* Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
* Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
* 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
* Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
What are our requirements?
* The right to live and work in the UK
* At least 3 months' previous care experience
* Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
* Have access to a smartphone, with internet access to manage your rotas
* Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Submit your application and a member of our friendly recruitment team will give you a call.
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.