Looking for a new and exciting career in care?
Our Yeovil team are based at Telstar House, Mead Avenue - just off the A3088 road
Newcross Healthcare are currently looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to join our team in delivering professional care and support to our users within Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Gillingham and across surrounding locations.
We pride ourselves on being flexible with our valued team, so we offer a permanent contract with guaranteed hours, plus you still get all the added benefits of flexible shift work to fit around you and your schedule.
Working as a Newcross Care Assistant, you will be assisting elderly, recovering, or disabled service users with the activities of everyday living providing support and companionship and help them handle day-to-day self-care, such as toileting and hygiene.
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment in the UK
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability and experience
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book one with Newcross Healthcare)
- You will need to have access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential.
The Newcross Perks
- Salary of up to £13.84/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work with access to around 30,000 discounts at high street shops
- 24-hour support through dedicated central team and clinical governance
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Flexi Pay - submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the same day
- Various training programmes earned through credits as you work
Apply now to find out more!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so instead of having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.