Your local branch is based in Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil. We provide first class healthcare professionals to a variety of South Somerset and Dorset locations, from Weymouth and Dorchester, up to Glastonbury and Street.
Join us and make a difference to someone's life!
We are seeking Care Assistants to work in Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Gillingham and the surrounding areas.
What will you benefit from?
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Flexible weekdays, weekend and night hours
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
Our Care Assistants work hard to ensure that our service users receive excellent care and support in line with their personal plans. You will be assisting with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other activities needed.
Our Flexi Pay app feature enables staff to receive up to 50% of the value of their shift on the same day by simply submitting their timesheets by 5pm (Includes weekends and bank holidays).
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.