A true passion for delivering person-centred care
Newcross Healthcare are currently recruiting for experienced Care Assistants to join us in delivering care and support to our users living across Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Gillingham and the surroundings.
Our friendly Yeovil branch are located at Telstar House, Mead Avenue.
What to expect in the Role
As a Newcross Healthcare Assistant, you will be kind and compassionate with a positive attitude.
You will be responsible for providing assistance to our service users with their personal daily care, clinical needs and any further services required to enable them to live with confidence and dignity.
Benefits you will receive
- Salary of up to £13.84 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Recommend a Friend scheme earning up to £500 per successful referral
- Perks at Work - Access to approximately 30,000 discounts at UK retailers
- Flexi Pay, which will enable you to receive an advance of up to 50% of the value of worked shifts
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Access to available training programmes to enhance your skill set within the field
- You must have the right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous paid experience working in a care environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability
- Certification to confirm your participation in a practical moving and handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to book on to one with Newcross Healthcare)
- You will need access to a smartphone or device with internet access to manage your rotas and submit your timesheets via our app HealthForceGo
Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but is not essential.
Apply now and tell us why you'd be perfect for the role!
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will be sure to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.