Benefit from flexible full time and part time hours across weekdays, nights and weekend shifts!
We are seeking professional Care Assistants, to work in Yeovil, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Sherborne, Gillingham and surrounding areas.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
A Care Assistant will ensure that our service users receive excellent care at all times in line with their needs. They will especially assist with personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any additional services needed.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
- Salary of up to £13.57/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - Access 30,000 discounts on the high street
- Flexi Pay - Submit your timesheets by 5pm and receive up to 50% of the value of your shift on the very same day (includes weekends and bank holidays)
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against.
Your local branch is based in Houndstone Business Park, Yeovil.