Care Assistant - Personalised Care
Are you looking to make a change?
Then join us!
Newcross Healthcare is seeking compassionate Care Assistants to care for our service users living with complex care needs in their own homes within Bridgwater and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will be responsible for providing care to service users with a variety of complex care needs in their own homes. You will support with personal care, clinical needs, medication support, feeding and PEG care, social activities and any additional services that will enable service users to live as independently as possible.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or are currently working in a care role, you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
We have a HealthForceGo® app feature that healthcare staff can access to receive up to 50% of the value of their shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £13.77/hr including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Guarantee of a minimum of 20 hours every week
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Perks at Work - 30,000 discounts in high street retailers within the UK
Why join our Newcross team?
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to benefit from set rotas organised in advance to suit your needs, a minimum hours guarantee included as a part of a permanent contract and free training programs covering various topics and earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar care role
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months - or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare
- Have access to a smart phone or device, with internet access to manage your rotas, payslips and timesheets with our HealthForceGo app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Our friendly Taunton branch is located in Staplegrove Road, just a short distance from Taunton train station.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Join us today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.