Care Assistant / Senior Care Assistant
Do you have a passion for care?
Your local branch is based at Callendar Business Park, just a short distance from Falkirk Grahamston train station
Newcross Healthcare are currently hiring dedicated Care Assistants and experienced Senior Care Assistants to join us in delivering excellent care and support within Falkirk, Stirling, Plean, Airth and the surrounding locations.
As a Care Assistant, your daily tasks may include; dressing, washing, toileting and enabling service users to live their daily lives as they choose.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be responsible for a team of carers and have extensive knowledge and additional responsibilities to that of a Care Assistant.
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
- Salary of up to £17.56/hr for senior shifts, or up to £12.55 for HCA shifts paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (PVG) and uniform
- Perks at Work - Access to around 30,000 discounts at high street stores
- Recommend a Friend scheme - earning up to £500 per successful referral
- Access to available training programmes to develop your skill set within the field
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- Support from a clinical supporting team, line manager, in house office support and a designated field team leader
- Video conferencing technology to enable you to attend a virtual interview
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
You'll also be able to benefit from Flexi Pay, our 'same day pay' app feature, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheets by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day, even on bank holidays and weekends!
What we require from you:
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months previous paid experience working in a care role or environment
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employment within the past 3 years
- SSSC registered or you must be able to commit to registering when you join our team
- A certificate to confirm your participation in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months (or you are willing to pay for a practical Moving and Handling Newcross course)
- You will need access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets on our app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not essential
Apply now to find out more!
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way