Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Are you looking to make a difference to someone's life?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our service users living in Andover and the surrounding areas.
Our caring role
Working as a Care Assistant with Newcross, will enable you to provide care and support to our service users with a variety of important tasks. These will vary but will include personal care tasks, social activities, clinical requirements and any additional services needed.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Why work with us?
- Various full time and part time hours covering weekday, night and weekend shifts to suit you!
- Variety of free training programs earned through credits as you work
- 30,000 discounts available through an employee 'Perks at Work' scheme
You will gain exclusive access to a pay feature that will allow you to access up to 50% of the value of your shifts within the same day! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch!
Video interviewing allows our staff to talk to us from the comfort of their own home instead of having to travel for miles!
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.