Our Andover team is based at Basepoint Business Centre, a short distance from the city centre and Andover train station.
Do you want to make a change?
Newcross Healthcare is seeking professional Care Assistants to provide outstanding care and support to our service users living in Salisbury and the surrounding areas.
As a Care Assistant, you will ensure that our service users receive care and support at all times with a variety of tasks. These will vary but will include assisting with personal care tasks, clinical requirements, social activities and any other services needed or required.
If you have a NVQ2 / SVQ2 in Health and Social Care or currently work in a care assistant job you could be fast tracked through our recruitment process.
Exclusive app feature!
Working with Newcross will give you access to up to 50% of the value of your shifts on the same day. (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
- Salary of up to £14.12/hr including holiday pay
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- Access our exclusive training, broadening your clinical knowledge
- 24-hour clinical support through a dedicated central team
- Video calling so you can attend your interview without leaving your house
- Flexible full time and part time hours covering various weekend, weekday and night shifts
- Employee discounts scheme with 30,000 discounts available within retailers nationwide
- Free training programs covering a variety of topics and all earned through credits as you work
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!
Submit your application today and a member of our recruitment team will be in touch.
If you cannot apply online, please call 0800 252 881. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.