Care Assistant: Weekends
Do you want to be making a difference?
Newcross Healthcare is searching for Weekend Care Assistants to deliver the highest quality of care in Bath and the surrounding area.
Located in the gorgeous countryside of southwest England and famous for its natural hot springs and author Jane Austen, the city of Bath's Newcross branch provides qualified nurses and care workers to the wider Somerset region.
What can we offer you?
Flexi Pay - Our Newcross healthcare workers have the option to request an advance against the completed shifts and be paid as quickly as one hour after they've finished a day's work! (Includes weekends and bank holidays)
Perks at Work - gives you access to 30,000 discounts at around 80 high street retailers!
Full or part time hours available so you can enjoy a flexible income alongside the comfort of an excellent work-life balance.
* Promote independent living through personal care
* Assist our client during their daily living activities
* Communicate with service users, family members and encourage new friendships
* Uphold our philosophy of care with every patient.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course in the last 12 months
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory
If for any reason you cannot apply online, please call. Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.
Our recruitment process is tailored to suit you. We interview via video call, a more relaxing and enjoyable way to be interviewed. Plus, you won't have to travel for miles!