Are you ready for a new care experience?
Our friendly Lincoln branch are located in Sadler Road, just off the A46.
Newcross Healthcare are looking for experienced Care Assistants to join our team, delivering outstanding care and support to our service users in a variety of exceptional nursing, residential and specialist care homes across Boston, Skegness, Horncastle and the Lincolnshire surroundings.
The Care Role
As Newcross Care Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing everyday care to clients
- Focusing on personal hygiene, mental stimulation and general well-being
- Managing clients' care logs and medical requirements
- Encouraging integration and participation within the local community
Compassion and empathy are some of the traits that are required to succeed in this demanding, but extremely rewarding profession.
Perks you will receive:
- Salary of up to £12.47 per hour including holiday pay
- Free criminal record check (DBS) and uniform
- 24 hour support through our central team and clinical governance
- Flexible working hours - choose your hours to fit in with your commitments
- Perks at Work scheme with access to amazing discounts from 80 UK retailers
- Recommend a Friend scheme where you can earn £500 for a successful referral
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
You will also benefit from our new FlexiPay feature on our HealthForceGo app, where you can decide when you want to be paid. Simply submit your timesheet by 5pm and be paid up to 50% of the value of your shift the very same day!
Successful candidates will also have the opportunity to develop their current skill set with a variety of free training programmes, earned through credits as you work.
- The right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months' previous care experience in a similar role or environment
- Certification in a practical Moving and Handling course completed within the last 12 months (or you are willing to complete one with Newcross Healthcare)
- Access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas and timesheets via our mobile app
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable
Start your application today!
Our applicants now have access to video interviewing, so rather than having to travel to an interview, they can talk to us from the comfort of their own home.
If you are unable to successfully apply online, please call us on 0800 252 881 and our team will endeavour to assist you.
Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities for all.